The kitchen is a central hub of our home. Without this particular corner or room, we can hardly think our day. Cooking is a stress buster activity. So, whenever we feel low, our kitchen can give accompany to us. Like other rooms, our kitchen also deserves a neat and clean organization. If the kitchen is not properly organized, then the cooking time can get increased, the kitchen hygiene can get affected as well as our joy of cooking can get reduced.
#8 Amazing Kitchen Organizing Tips From Deepa
So, the proper organization of our kitchen is really important, so that we can feel cooking as a joyful task as well as for maintaining the hygiene. In this article, we will discuss some unique kitchen organizing tips through which you can décor your kitchen properly. Let’s catch them one by one.
Stack the teacups:
First of all, make sure that your kitchen counters, cupboards, and drawers should be clutter-free. Place the teacups in a tidy stack order so that you can free from the fear of toppling over. But, keep in mind; don’t place more than three or four cups in the stack.
Accessing iPads are not difficult now:
The iPads are sleek, but the iPad holders are often amazingly clunky. You can try an inexpensive, almost-invisible, acrylic plate stand for propping up the tablet on the kitchen counter. Now, you can easily access your iPad with a minimal fuss.
A pantry door should be covered with chalkboard paint. It can serve as a perfect place for keeping a running shopping list. You should tape off those specific areas on which you don’t want to paint such as hardware and knobs.
You have to clear up the clutter. Use a cake stand on your countertops for holding olive oil, pepper, salt, and other frequently used seasonings. The stand helps to find and use these ingredients during the cooking. It will give you the space to arrange useful spices and herbs around the base of the pedestal.
Labeling Storage Jars:
Using labels on the storage jars make it easy to find out useful ingredients easily and it will save a significant amount of time.
You don’t need a large kitchen to manage all the cookware and other pot storage, a handrail and a number of S-hooks can be turned into a convenient rack for the kitchenware. For this job, handrails are better than towel bars as they can support more weight. You should look for the 12 to 32 inches long handrails.
You can organize all of your ingredients and utensils before starting the cooking. As per the requirements do all the measurements, chopping, dicing, or slicing of the ingredients. Through the advanced preparation, you can save a considerable amount of time.
Pot Lid Organizer:
For the elimination the searching for a right lid amidst the unorganized stack every time you use your pans and pots, store them neatly. You can place a wooden peg rack in a cupboard and then line up the lids vertically between the pegs. You can also attach a graduated rack to the door. You should arrange the lids from the smallest to largest along with the partner pans close by.
Sometimes, for lack of organization, we can’t find out appropriate ingredients on-time. But, with proper organization, our valuable time can be saved.
Some quick and essential tips:
- Choose appropriate containers for storing grocery ingredients, spices, and others. Place them nearby your work panel so that they can be easily accessible.
- To accommodate the photo and narration of your favorite recipes and to save them from kitchen spills and spatters, use protectors that are easily available in the office supply shops.
- Don’t put the dishwashing gloves and kitchen rags on the sink area. Instead of it, hang them from hooks that are screwed to the inside of a cabinet door.
- Bamboo steamers have holes that allow the air in and out for uniform cooking of the food. These can also be used for storing onions, shallots, and garlic that need ventilation but should not be refrigerated. You can set it on your counter for quick access.
- You can use tiered baskets for storing healthy snacks and others. These baskets also save serious counter space.
- You should not limit yourself by using one product per cabinet. In your kitchen, the dividers, a hook, and a hanging caddy can use every space to its fullest potential.
A well-organized kitchen can multiply the beauty, allow easy access to all ingredients, and save a significant amount of time.